"Personal data" (e.g. Art. 4 number 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Processing", (e.g. Art. 4 number 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679) means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise providing access, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
DATA PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. collects and processes the following personal data when you browse or shop on bythem.la:
- Personal data necessary to conclude and fulfil your purchase on bythem.la such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment details;
- E-mail address for subscription to the newsletter service;
- Personal data provided when contacting Customer Service to provide the requested assistance;
- Personal data for marketing communications;
- To register your Account we collect your name and surname, email address, password, gender, and date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved part of the Website. By express consent, through the analysis of your personal data, we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, in order to present proposals and offers in line with your tastes.
- Information about your browsing on bythem.la, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers; in order to improve your shopping experience.
- Visitors IP addresses, are collected using tracking technologies such as third party cookies and non-cookie technologies.
- NextRoll may place cookies on the browser used by the visitor in order to serve targeted advertising and for measurement and analytics purposes
Please note that Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access bythem.la and use the services offered by Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. you agree that you are over the age of majority.
Purposes of the processing
Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. processes the data subject's data by electronic means, and possibly on paper for security reasons and for marketing purposes, both.
*Categories of receivers
In relation to the purposes indicated, data may be disclosed to the following parties and/or categories of parties listed below, or may be disclosed to companies and/or persons in EU countries that provide services, including external services, on behalf of the Controller. For the sake of clarity and by way of example but not exhaustively, these** include the following types:
- Internet providers;
- Companies specialised in computer and telecommunications services;
- Companies specialising in market research and data processing;
- Communications agencies;
- Marketing consultancy companies;
- Supervisory and oversight bodies.
(**) the list of the Recipients / external Processors with further data that may be used for identification is available from the Data Controller in charge of the processing of personal data.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU third countries
The transfer of your personal data to countries that are not members of the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will only be carried out after specific agreements have been entered into between Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. and said parties, containing safeguarding clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data, known as the 'standard contractual clauses', also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the stipulation and fulfilment of a contract with Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. (for the purchase of goods offered on our Website, for registration on the Website or for the use of services on the Website) or for the management of your requests.
Personal data will be retained until a request is made to discontinue the service.
Rights of the data subject
In relation to the personal data covered by this policy, the data subject has the right to exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation as indicated below:
- - right of access by the data subject [Art. 15 of the EU Regulation](consisting of the ability to be informed about the processing of personal data and if required receive a copy);
- - right to correction of personal data [Art. 16 of the EU Regulation] (the data subject has the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning him or her corrected);
- - right to deletion of personal data without undue delay (“right to be forgotten”) [Art. 17 of the EU Regulation] (the data subject has the right to have his or her personal data deleted);
- - right to the restriction of processing of personal data in the circumstances provided for in Art.18 of the EU Regulation, including in the event of unlawful processing or dispute of the accuracy of the personal data by the data subject [Art. 18of the EU Regulation];
- - right to data portability [Art. 20 of the EU Regulation], (the interested party may request his/her personal data in a structured format in order to transfer it to another Data Controller, in the cases provided for by the same article);
- - right to object to the processing of personal data [Art. 21 of the EU Regulation] (the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data in the cases provided for and regulated by Art. 21 of the EU Regulation);
- - right not to be subjected to automated decision-making [Art. 22 of the EU Regulation] (the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing).
The above rights can be exercised in accordance with the EU Regulation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Art. 19 of the EU Regulation, Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. informs the recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed of any corrections, deletions or restrictions to the processing required, where this is possible.
If the purpose of the processing carried out by Bythem FASHION GROUP S.P.A. has consent as its legal grounds, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Pursuant to Art. 7 of the EU Regulation, withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of any processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to such withdrawal.
If the data subject considers that his/her rights have been compromised, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Automated decision making process
The use of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, that have legal effects affecting the data subject, or that have a similar significant impact on him or her, is lawful only in the cases provided for and regulated by Art. 22 of the EU Regulation, or if:
- - it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the data controller;
- - it is authorised by EU law or by the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
- - it is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
Personal data will be processed in paper, electronic and telematic form and entered in the relevant databases (potential customers, customers, users, etc..) which can be accessed by, and thus disclosed to, persons expressly designated by the Controller as Processors and Agents responsible for the processing of personal data, that may consult, use, process, compare, or perform any other appropriate operation, including automated operations, in compliance with the legal provisions necessary to guarantee, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of data as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
Date last updated: 06/02/2020
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings..
CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings.
CATEGORY 4: TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
CATEGORY 5: SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
Instructions on how you can control the collection of data by web browsers and mobile devices
Bythem needs to collect data to operate, without data, ads would be irrelevant and unprofitable.
If you want to control the collection of data, follow these 3 steps:
STEP 1- You can decline to have personal data collected by navigating to the settings feature in your browser and declining all third party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites including Bythem.la, or, for mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertiser identifier via the privacy settings on their mobile device.
STEP 2- You can withdraw your consent to targeted ads at any time through the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
• The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
• The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
• other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
• any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
STEP 3- Do no enter again to our website. If you visit Bythem.la, you accept to use it under OUR terms of Data Collection, don't like it? follow STEP 1, STEP 2, and don't ever enter or use our services again.
California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice
Bythem uses the services of NextRoll's for offsite marketing. Please, check the California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice at https://www.nextroll.com/privacy#service-13
Date last updated: 08/03/2020